Thursday, November 26, 2009

We Have so Much to be Thankful For!

We spent Thanksgiving with my family this year.  We always have a feast - macaroni and cheese, cabbage casserole, cornbread dressing, "green stuff",  squash casserole, broccoli casserole, green beans, and the turkey, of course.  (Sid bought a smoker just for the occasion.)  And the desserts - Aunt Kathy's chocolate pie, pecan pie, and Erin's chocolate eclair.  It was all so yummy!  Willa Wren had sweet potatoes in honor of her first Thanksgiving and she loved them.  It was great to see all of the family and spend time with those we love.


Willa Wren's tiny turkey!



Padraig's big 5 year old boy turkey!




Sid's smoked turkey.



Here's the chef carving up his bird. (I heard it was delicious!)



My lovies! (I just love that Willa Wren is trying to eat the leaf.  Just about everything goes in that sweet little mouth these days!)



Family!  I am thankful for my wonderful husband and the two sweet babies he's given me!



 The Feast!



And finally...Willa Wren's first taste of sweet potatoes on her First Thanksgiving!

Blog Archive

My photo
Georgia, United States